Love & Jodoh



Again, my random thoughts. So yeah, here’s what my heart wanna share to you bloggie πŸ₯°πŸ™ˆ

Sometimes, cross in my mind about my partner, how he’s doing now, Is he’s having a good day, happy with himself or having a tough time? When Allah will meet us together? I just miss him without a purpose. A mysterious guy who will share his life together with me. A gift that Allah want me to cherish, responsible and take a good care of it. A person who will share the same goals which to attain His redha throughout our life. Learning, growing, understanding, be patience, respect & appreciate each other. We live together with harmonious, rahmah, mawaddah sakinah wa rahmah until jannah. With our lovely, genius, & all of the kindness to our offsprings gift. 

On my age now, ppl love to talk about jodoh & love. I’m not the one who interested in talking about it. At first, I think of why do we need to worry, He will eventually gives the best man in our life. Why need to bother about that. But above all, it’s our fitrah. I can’t deny this feelings, I also crave for marriage life like others. But I need to stick on my principle which I will never wanna have a relationship with a guy except in a friend manner. I want to keep my heart for my halal one, for my dearest future husband. I agree that we need to find our partner & having our own preferences & criterias. We choose, Allah decides the best. I’m in the phase of preparation of myself to be a better servant to Allah, better muslim to Islam, better me. One of my life aim are to be a better wife & mum. May Allah ease everything. 

Dear hubby, I believe, Allah will reach us together, now this time is for our preparation, to find our own happiness, to add value in our life, to love Allah more than we could, to follow our prophet sunnah & be a better version of ourselves. I pray for you my love, May Allah ease our journey & way to His love. 

“And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect” (Quran, Arruum:21) 

In quran, Allah said we’re created in pairs, He puts love inside our heart to plead His redha, jannah, and Prophet Muhammad pbuh love. It’s important to reflect each other to learn together and growing with love. Apologise each other wrongdoings.Accept flaws, rationalize our mind & rely everything in Him, Lord of Love

Nisa, 12:19 am, 280520

Comments

Popular Posts