World scream, He listens


Hola hola bloggie 💕

The time where COVID-19 is our main issue for world. health issues is important these day. history takes place for 2020. when I was in primary school. I wonder what will be if everyone is staying at home and not going anywhere as I love to go out since my childhood time. ya rabbi, sometimes i felt like you've make my wish come true 
<3 a="" all="" and="" attack="" bad.="" br="" but="" coming="" congested="" detoxify="" doe.="" everyone="" express="" feed="" getting="" good="" hahaaha="" i="" in="" information="" inside="" involved="" is="" issa="" it="" lately="" m="" mess="" mind="" my="" nahhh="" need="" normal="" not.="" of="" okay="" organize="" out="" panic="" really="" situations="" so="" sometimes="" that="" the="" thing="" think="" this="" thought="" thru="" to="" too.="" way="" with="" writings.="" yeah="">
As for me, all of these tests given by Our Greatest Lord are His blessings. He wants us to get closer to Him. are we forget that? its okay, we tend to forget easily cause we're human an-nas/nasi'ya who likely to forget things. So here I am, reminding myself and everyone who read this content. 

just a warm reminder,
- everything will be fine as it goes. Allah tests are temporary
- He loves us so much, so He tests us
- feel the overwhelming havoc situation, enjoy it and move on to the where Allah put us, taqwa and iman.
- be grateful for every single thing. don't take it for granted. 
- have a peaceful mindset, say positive words, see good in everything. negative thing will come by your side feel the fret and move on!
- Do worships to Him & take care of yourself. Stay safe, stay at home ❤️



So, here am i. enjoying my RMO day 15 but for me its day 8. 
uhwooo I went through ups and down in a little times. 
quite hard this time,
i'm down to the earth
I crave for someone help, but You give me time to think again and rely everything to you


This writings is on 1 April 2020. I’m not publishing as I thought I need to write more. But nahhh I’m gonna post this for my life story purposes ehek 😉😆


Comments

Popular Posts