BSK 2.0 (Self-empowerment)


Hola lovelies! Peace be upon you to all my readers. Today I’m gonna share my journey with my BSK family. So first, what is BSK stands for? It’s stand for ‘Bukan Soal Kurus’ which carry the meaning of it’s not about being slim. This program are a 8 weeks program run by Kevin Zahri and his organiser team with collaboration of Ministry Health Malaysia. It’s kinda like a weight loss program with team of coaches. I’m one of BSK 2.0 participant with Coach Rini team. Yeayyyy! I’m really excited! the main reason of me joining this program is to focus on my mental health. I want to find myself inside. I want to be living in reality of life. Not in my space only (I really love my space but I’ve a goals in life). I want
  to be a mental tough person. 


Second reason is I need to encounter my insecurity (overweight) since my primary school year. I’ve been join 3 program (inc this 4) as I think that I’m experienced yo-yo diet in my life. Ughhhhh My weight have ups and down too, it’s temporary for me to enjoy my weight loss time as I have bad relationship with food. I eat with my emotion. Hahahahaha I tend to eat whenever I feel like too. In my thoughts eat is like my friend, my happiness. But hell yeah, if yes, why your body isn’t feel good. Enough of your ‘bebelness’ (talking to much) Vie. Actually I’m enjoying my journey. This one is totally different with what I joined before. Let’s keep going. 


I’m on my quarter week and I feel great. Let me tell you a surface of my journey. In this program, everyday will be a new lesson at e-learning prepared. From Day 1-day 56 you will listen to Kevin sharings, knowledge about physical, mental health (physical the most) and kurus masterclass virtual learning. Then, we’ve LIVE exercise class everyday at 6-7 pm (this the best part  cause there’s a variety in workout cause everyday is different coaches.) 

Next on Saturday/ Sunday we’ve LIVE masterclass for special guest. (I really like this, really inspired by amazing person. I get to virtual meet with Malaysian athletes, artist, professional fitness ethusiast, and many more.) oh my great moments! There’s also a week challenge from BSK 2.0 organiser and my own team #teamcoachrini. But the most I love about this program is the motto. ‘Suka hati aku’ ‘Suka hati kau’ (means up to you, up to me) it was really adventerous. Cause it’s YOU vs YOU. not anybody just you. Not you vs tasks/challenge/friends. This is where I need to fight my mind, my own body. Indeed, me is my biggest fan, motivator and enemy. 



Alhamdulillah, this program fill up my precious time during covid-19 pandemic. May it become beneficial for me and you. So yeah, let’s build up your mental strength, so that your physical & spiritual will take part in your journey. 


Kindly pray for my journey dear lovelies. 

May Almighty ease my journey & all of BSK participant to reach their goals. 


That’s all from me thanks for reading, lovelies. Have a beautiful Saturday šŸ’•Take care and always stay safe lovelies! Daaaa~

Comments

Popular Posts