Faith & believe




As tests pass by, I love to reflect myself, thinking about what is the hikmah that He lovely wants to show me. When one situation happen, it can be joy, despair, overwhelming, heartfelt or any. I know there’s a good reason. But sometimes my heart reluctantly accept this fate. I keep on told my heart, God knows, He’s the Most Understanding. 

He observes my character, my action & my respond to every test. Am I gonna share this to Him eventho He knows everything, Am I gonna trust Him that He gives this tests temporary, or am I gonna have faith to Him and rely to Him when everything seems to be impossible? 

You, myself and I choose, He will decide the best one. Believe in Him, have faith, feel your feelings & let it go. Let God ease your heart, fix & mended it well together again. You will come back stronger, He will strengthen your heart. He believes in you, He loves you. 

MasyaAllah, I just love how He gives me all of this thoughts for my self reflection. He always have mercy on me. Thank you for soothing my heart ya rabbi ❤️😭

Nisa, 12:27 am, 270520

Comments

Popular Posts