The power of du’a

 Hola lovelies! Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah another content of my blogggg. Wuhooo. I just feel like writing. Let’s start! 

I’m gonna share you this. About what I mentioned above. Dua’ really hold ourselves and strengthen our soul. Actually I believe that every talk that we voice out is our dua’. Like a simplest words that you say to yourself everyday. To human surround and of course when you’re praying you talk to The Greatest Allah as dua’. 


True said about we need to always talk in good way to ourselves and environment (human, animals, nature) Cause after all it’s related to our life. How we react, based on our thoughts, what we said, our body responds to words really powerful. It’s like our self-protector. Words in my opinion equal to our dua’. Not everything we said turns to what we want. There’s a situation that you want to ne in your own way but it’s become otherwise. Sometimes we’re praying without we recognise that we have a conversation to Allah about that situations. 


Dear beautiful soul, know that Allah heard it all, when you’re relying to Him. He plans the best thing for your life. But in order for you to get your dreams or best things in life. He tests you with something you ‘feels like you can’t endure’ but actually you can and will. (He tests you, He loves you) 


This comes in my own experience, I talk to Allah about everything in my life, my day. My all feeling, happy, sad, worries, love, annoyed with something, angry and like literally all. My current situation. One time, I talk about what I’ve lost in this duniya, I tell Him everything. Cause I feel like world is not my place (Not feels belonging) but at the same time, I don’t know who I should rely on. I ask for His guidance, cause I feel like I can trust anybody including me. I’m relying 💯 to Him, cause it’s beyond my control.


Surprisingly, after the situations my heart feels lighter, peaceful. It’s like all my burden disappeared. Like it’s never happen or there’s a magic power seep inside my body. I came to be mindful with my surroundings. Suddenly all things seems to be rationalise itself. I know this is related to what am I saying to Almighty. THIS IS YOU, YA RABBI. 


Logically, this is also the emotions timeline reaction. How can you change? Haaaa it’s really questionable. But it was so awesome! MasyaAllah just like in a few minutes, my emotions can change tremendously. Allah showed His way. To turn a broken me to better me. It was like zasssssssss ching ching (don’t know how to describe this hahaha) 


I would really suggest you to talk to Allah and prepared yourself to experience the feelings that Allah gave after that. Practice du’a. Everywhere you’re. Not when you’re struggling with something. You can practice by pray for everyone surround you. We never know what’s in human heart, their difficulties. So yeah, always be mindful and pray. Ahaaa! Pray for you always cause our heart back and forth. Always change. Pray for you, for your parents, everyone in this world. Pray is so powerful, it’s connect human heart. 


Now, I’m sharing one of du’a that we can  practice together. It’s du’a for preserve our heart in the right path. May Allah always guide our heart to His love. Happy practice 🤍 



Adios lovelies, stay safe and take care 💕

Comments

Popular Posts