BSK 2.0 family


Hola lovelies! Peace be upon you to all my readers. 🤗🤍 New update about my BSK journey. The photo is my last bsk party comes with superhero theme. 😆✨

Today is the last day. Every beginning comes end, but it doesn’t mean that it’s your end of your goals or story. It just a beginning for your another chapter of life. I feel overwhelmed. The last week of my BSK journey I feel grumpy (cause I’m having my menses too) I told my coaches about how I feel. I’m grateful to have them, as part of my family. They are kind souls that Allah sends to me. I learned so much from them as their tips really helps me a lot. I’m so touched with their love and inspirations. Everyday I learn a new things.


Okay as for the result, the most important part is, my goals which is mental health IMPROVE! yeay! my physical health alsooo suprisingly change! I manage to lose 7kg weight in my own way!, had my inch loss, my sleep improving (long way to go, keep on going, honey). Next my spiritual health is really healthy. I found myself. Alhamdulillah this is another blessings that Allah gave me. Let me tell you what effect me the most even this is a lil’things. Hehe okay let’s start, everyday we will recwive a reminder email about scheduled program and the things that catch my heart was Coach Gaya sign off words.


‘Enjoy you journey, you’re amazing. You’re not alone, SENYUM


I gotchu 🍉’ 


I feel the words, deeply. Thank you for existing coach! Tears drop huhuhuhuhu and all the moments I had together with my virtual family. 


I know this is my beginning of new journey. Many more to learn and I’m excited! Let’s go dearself, we have long way to go! to reach our goals. Chaiyok! 🤍


Thank you ya rabbi for making it ease for me. Although there’s ups and down inside I appreciate all of those moments. I’m proud of you, dearself. May Almighty ease my journey goals to be achieve and for BSK members too. And my lovelies reader too Aamiin. 


May The Greatest God protect you from harm in any way. May you found your greatest love and yourself Thank you for reading, lovelies. 💕

Comments

Popular Posts