I'm not okay


Hola lovelies, happy reading ✨

The day where I just can't cry it all out but my heart was burden with all of my thoughts voice.
I know, my Greatest, Sweetest Allah always by my side. and I need to pour it out.
I can't stand it inside anymore. There;s a day that people see you strong but deep inside you're not. 
you've been struggling when your heart keep screaming loudly but no one heard, no one know. 
A day that i can't find any solution for myself, but only have faith and keep believing in Him.


Dear self, 
I know you're confused with your life right now, 
you're not be able to express cause it beyond words,
You feel so hard to enter this life phase. 
Sometimes you need to catch your breath with all of this life drama,
you feel exhausted and your mind become stuck and messy, 
you're not in your own skin, but try to become better,
you're not strong but need to remain strong,
you overthink about your future and how can you achieve your goals and dream,
you're not doing what you passionate and you feel like its forcing yourself to move forwards,
you often feel overwhelmed and offended, your heart beating fast,
sometimes your negative thoughts suddenly came to haunt your life,
you feel hopeless, mixed emotions and want to become insane but still choose to sane,
you know that you need to accept this fate but you reluctant to redha
It's okay, feel the pain, enjoy the moment, and come back with no regrets.
Even people tend to misunderstand you and told that you need to be strong. 
YES baby, people will not understand your journey
rely everything on Him. Stay strong for Him and keep on moving! 


my heart full of calamity,
I'm broken into pieces and have no choice,
I don't wanna lose myself and return back to my past,
I believe You're with me and love me,
even when I'm not lovable and in love with myself.

I love you ya rabb, ya rahman, ya rahim, my Most Understanding and Most Merciful. 
I'm really thankful for your unconditionally love.










Comments

Popular Posts